I am considering a shift in content on this blog. I mean, I really enjoy my ramblings, but as long as they remain ramblings, I wont build much more readership than you few faithful.
Monthly Archives: September 2009
I have found a new band to love. Owl City. Here is their amazing music video to their incredible song, “Fireflies.”
If I come out of school having learned anything, it will be that there are no absolutes in life. Nothing is black and white or crystal clear. Everything comes in different shades and has different faces and can be seen from a different angle.
This is an adorable music video to “First Day of My Life,” by Bright Eyes. I found the music video on my friend’s Facebook page (I tell you, Facebook provides a never-ending source of content), and now I’ve just finished watching three more of their songs on YouTube. I may have found a new band to love.
I just got back from a great weekend in Tulsa. My cousin got married on Friday, so my mom flew down from Montana and my sister flew in from Las Vegas for the wedding. It was such fun to see them both.
The Student Film Production Club is getting a group together to go down to the Austin Film Festival in October, and I am going!
• Richard Bever, Chill Entertainment
• Ashley Brucks, Paramount Pictures
• Curtis Burch, President of Latitude Productions
• Carlo Eugster, Out of the Blue Entertainment
• Juliana Farrell, Jersey Girl Films
• Jessica Julius, Disney Animation Studios
• Maggie Malone, Disney Animation Studios
• Matt Summers, Vice President, 821 Entertainment